Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New blog.

It's true...I never thought I'd have a blog. But then I did and I loved it!

As any regular reader of this blog can tell, I've taken a liking to all things decorating, design, and repurposing over the last year.  And I've given a lot of thought as to how I can expand on that passion. The idea of starting a business is a little overwhelming right now, so I did the 2nd best thing - I started a new blog. There are a lot of regular 'ole folks who started blogs to share their passion with the world and they are now going to blogger/creative conferences, being featured in magazines, and doing guest segments on the Nate Berkus Show or Martha Stewart! I wouldn't mind heading down that same road some day and I decided to start a new blog that fits that mission! So ladies and gentleman, I would like to introduce you to:


I hope you take a second to head over there and add it to your favorites or reader! It's still a work in progress but it has a bird on it so it's good for now!

4 comments:

Linda said...

LOVE IT!!! You are definitely going places my dear! I'm so happy for you and for your new found passion! Love ya!

Jamie Stavenger said...

So, are you continuing with this blog, or solely investing in that one now? I will follow!

Маряна Шейгец said...

http://prikol-youtube.blogspot.com/

ventepaschere said...

Vente de Chaussures sport, Basket etchaussures ville les Dernieres Tendances sur www.chaussurespaschere.fr !